Downloading the app
1. Where can I download the ZenSports app?
You can get started with ZenSports by downloading our app from our website :
ZenSports Bet App:
Once you download the app, you'll be able to create an account.
2. I’m unable to find the ZenSports Bet app in the Play Store. Why?
Google only recently began allowing regulated gambling apps to be in the Play Store. As such, ZenSports is not yet available in the Play Store, but will be in there soon. In the meantime, you will need to download the Android app APK directly from the ZenSports website at: https://zensports.com/
3. Does ZenSports currently have a web app?
Not at this time, but both a mobile and desktop web app will be coming soon.
Creating an account
1. I forgot to enter my referral code while creating my account. Where can I enter the code after creating my account?
You MUST redeem the referral code during the account creation process. You can NOT redeem a referral code after the account has been created. There are NO exceptions to this unfortunately.
2. Are customers allowed to create multiple accounts?
No. Multiple accounts are not allowed. Signing up for multiple accounts using different email addresses for any reason is strictly prohibited.
We do full KYC/AML checks on all customers, and if you’re caught trying to cheat
by signing up for multiple accounts, all of your bonuses will be
forfeited, and you’ll be banned from the ZenSports platform.
In addition, any attempt to create multiple ZenSports accounts will be reported to the authorities and could result in prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
3. My jurisdiction is restricted from placing bets on ZenSports. Can I still download the ZenSports Bet app and create an account?
Users located in restricted regions can still download the Android app and create an account, but won't be able to wager with it - you'll be blocked from depositing funds or placing bets.
You can find the comprehensive list of jurisdictions allowed to deposit funds and place bets in ZenSports here:
4. I received a “location not found” error message while creating my account. What does this mean?
This means you have not given ZenSports access to your location settings from your phone. This setting MUST be enabled to use the app.
To fix this, you'll need to follow these 3 steps:
Uninstall the ZenSports app.
Turn on the location authorization within the Settings of your phone.
Reinstall the ZenSports app.
Doing this will then allow your phone to authorize ZenSports to access its location.
KYC / AML verification
1. Is KYC/AML verification required to use ZenSports?
2. I’ve completed the KYC/AML verification but haven’t heard back from you. What’s next?
This could be due to a (i) Pending KYC status, or a (ii) Failed KYC status.
- Pending: If your KYC has been pending for less than 24 business hours, please allow enough time for review. A review typically takes a few minutes but could take longer. If your KYC has been pending for more than 24 hours, feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected] and we’ll look into what’s going on.
- Failed: If your KYC verification was unsuccessful, you will not be able to deposit funds or place bets within ZenSports.
Funding / Depositing into your ZenSports account
1. What currencies can I deposit into my account?
We only accept deposits in US dollars via Sightline. More info on on deposits can be found HERE.
2. I’ve made a deposit via Sightline but my ZenSports account hasn’t been credited yet.
After making a deposit via Sightline, you must then take the additional step of transferring those funds into your ZenSports wagering account. More info on this can be found HERE.
3. What is the minimum deposit amount?
ZenSports has no minimum deposit amount but there is a $1 minimum to place a bet.
Wagering in ZenSports
1. Which jurisdictions is ZenSports currently operating in?
ZenSports is currently only available for depositing funds and placing bets in the State of Tennessee.
2. What about other states and jurisdictions?
You can still download the ZenSports Bet US app and create an account anywhere in the United States, however, you will not be able to deposit funds or place any bets in the app outside of Tennessee at this time. We will be looking to launch in more jurisdictions in the future.
Withdrawals from ZenSports
1. How long will it take to process my withdrawal?
Once a withdrawal request is submitted from your ZenSports wagering account into your ZenSports Play+ (Sightline) account, you should see your funds instantly in your Sightline account.
From there, you can either:
Use your ZenSports Play+ debit card to instantly make purchases worldwide.
Withdraw from your ZenSports Play+ (Sightline) account into your bank account or debit card. Processing times for such requests depend on your bank but generally settle within 1 to 2 business days.
1. How much will I earn for referring others to ZenSports?
For everyone that you refer to ZenSports, you’ll earn a 3% Commission on their Betting volume paid in US dollars for the first 6 months that they’re a customer. And they’ll receive an unlimited 5% of their betting volume for the first 15 days after signing up for a ZenSports account with your referral code (instead of the maximum $250 Welcome Bonus if they don't use a referral code).
You can read more about the terms and conditions for our Referral Bonus Program and also where to find your referral code HERE.
2. How does the Welcome Bonus work for sports betting?
Here is how the Welcome Bonus offer works:
Make a deposit into your ZenSports account and begin betting.
During your first 15 days from the date you sign up for an account, ZenSports will give you a welcome bonus equal to 5% of your betting volume, with no maximum if you use a referral code (or a $250 maximum bonus if you don’t use a Referral Code).
After day 15, ZenSports will automatically credit your account in ZenSports with this Welcome Bonus -- no need for you to take any further action or do anything at all.
There are no restrictions on how you use the Welcome Bonus once it’s credited to your account -- you can bet with it, hold onto it for a rainy day, or withdraw the money immediately!
More on how the Welcome Bonus works can be found HERE.
3. What other kinds of bonuses can I earn?
ZenSports is unique in that we offer significant and ongoing bonuses to customers as part of our Loyalty Rewards Program. Customers can earn up to 2% of their betting volume as Cash Back Bonuses and 1% of their betting volume as Infrequent Withdrawal Bonuses every month. No other sports betting operator comes close to the size and frequency of the bonuses that ZenSports offers. More on this can be found HERE.
4. Do I receive any bonus for simply creating a ZenSports account or making a deposit?
No. Because of the size and frequency of the bonuses that ZenSports offers compared to other platforms, we focus on rewarding loyalty over simply signing up for an account or making a deposit. Tire kicking is fine, but loyalty is where the bonuses and rewards are at :)
1. I’m a new customer of ZenSports. Where can I learn about your product?
We offer lots of great ways for you to learn how to use ZenSports:
We offer a complete support library full of articles, instructions, and screenshots for how to use our product: https://support.zensports.com/en/
We offer several product demo/tutorial videos that you can watch: https://support.zensports.com/en/articles/3756630-product-demo-tutorial-videos
We host webinars twice per week that you can attend to see a tutorial of how to use our entire product, as well as ask us any questions that you might have: https://support.zensports.com/en/articles/2645676-product-demo-webinars-with-q-a
No matter what your needs are, we've got you covered!