First off, the Prime Trust KYC/AML verification is different from the KYC/AML verification used for withdrawing funds from non-fiat sources like Bitcoin, SPORTS and USDT through ShuftiPro or Yoti.
The Prime Trust KYC verification is more stringent because it allows you to make deposits and withdrawals via traditional fiat options such as debit cards and wire transfers.
Since the Prime Trust verification is more stringent we will also allow you to make withdrawals through non-fiat sources if you pass this verification.
1. To get started with getting verified through Prime Trust your must attempt one of the following:
If you have not been verified through Prime Trust you will get the KYC/AML Verification Needed pop up:
2. After you tap "Got It" from the KYC/AML Verification Needed pop up, you will be taken to the KYC/AML Verification screen. This is step 1 of the Prime Trust KYC process.
3. On the KYC/AML Verification screen, your name, DOB, and email will automatically be pre-filled based on your ZenSports profile. You'll just need to add your address and tap "Continue"
4. Once you fill in your Address and tap Continue from the KYC/AML Verification screen, you will be taken to the Upload Documentation screen.
5. On the Upload Documentation screen, you will be asked for several pieces of information about your proof of identity documentation.
Document ID Number - This number will vary depending on the type of document you choose to use for your proof of identity.
Issuing Country of Document - This is the country that issued the proof of identity that you choose.
Document Type - This is the type of document you are choosing to upload for your proof of identity. We accept the following documentation:
- Government ID
- Drivers License
- Residence Permits
Front and Back of ID - You will need to upload an image of your proof of identity document. All document types require you to upload the front and back of the ID except for passports.
Prime Trust Agreement - You will also be asked to confirm that you have read the Prime Trust agreement.
6, After you have entered in all the information on the Upload Documentation screen and tap "Submit". You will be taken to the Pending KYC/AML Verification screen:
7. The Pending KYC/AML Verification screen will give you more information on when to expect the verification to be approved and what to do if you KYC fails.
The verification can take as quickly as a minute if you passed the automatic document check. If you fail that, your KYC will go to a manual review which could take 2-3 business days. Either way you will get notified on the status of your KYC.