If you haven't yet read the support article on the difference between SPORT security tokens and SPORTS utility tokens, be sure to read that first:
When holding SPORTS utility tokens within ZenSports, you can easily manage your funds directly within the app. SPORT security tokens can never be held within the ZenSports app.
Both SPORT security tokens and SPORTS utility tokens can also be held outside of ZenSports! (again, SPORT security tokens can only be held outside of ZenSports)
SPORT security tokens and SPORTS utility tokens are both built on ICON’s blockchain protocol. There are many apps out there that you can use to manage your SPORT and/or SPORTS tokens, however, we recommend using MyIconWallet.
Here are the steps to creating a wallet for MyIconWallet:
1. Add the Hana Chrome extension (MyIconWallet was rebranded to Hana on Web) to your Chrome or Brave browser, or
2. Download the Android or iOS mobile app:
Of course, you can also add both the Chrome or Brave extension and download the app for easier management of your wallet in multiple places.
3. After you have installed one of the MyIconWallet apps you will go through the create wallet flow. The following are screenshots from the Android version but the process will similar for iOS and Web versions.
Tap on the "Get Started" to begin creating your MyIconWallet.
4. Next you will be asked to create a passcode (if you're on iOS/Android), for Web you will be asked to create a password.
5. After you create a passcode you will be asked to enter it again in order confirm it.
6. After confirming your passcode, Tap on "Create a new Wallet".
7. After tapping on "Create a new wallet", you will be asked to enter a name for your wallet.
8. After naming your wallet you will be asked to save your keystore file. This is the file you will need to recover your wallet or access it from another device.
9. After tapping next to save your keystore file. You will need to enter a password for your keystore file. Tap "Save keystore file" to save it to your device.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure NOT to lose the keystore file OR forget the password you entered to create the keystore file.
YOUR FUNDS WILL BE LOST AND CANNOT BE RECOVERED IF YOU LOSE THE KEYSTORE FILE OR LOSE THE PASSWORD YOU USED TO CREATE THE KEYSTORE FILE.
If you’re still struggling with how to create an ICONex wallet, you can check out the following instructional video explaining how to set up an ICONex wallet: