After a match has completed, ZenSports allows the tournament director to submit the results for who won the match. The participating players of a match can also submit results for that match.
1. To get started with submitting results for a match, tap the "More" menu item in the bottom navigation bar, then the "Play" menu item once on the More screen:
2. On the Play screen, tap on a tournament you want to submit results for.
3. After tapping on the tournament you want to submit results for, you will be taken to the Tournament screen of that specific tournament.
4. Scroll down to the Upcoming Matches section and tap on the match card you want to submit results for.
If you do not see the match you can tap on "View All" to get the complete list of upcoming Matches:
You can also view the bracket and tap on the match card there to get to the Match Details screen:
5. After tapping on the Match you want to submit results for, you will be taken to the Match Details screen:
6. On the Match Details screen, tap on the winner's avatar and you will be asked to confirm that you want to make them the winner of this match.
NOTE: If you need to update the results, you can simply tap on the avatar of the correct winner and confirm and they will be set as the new winner of the match. This can be done until the last results of the final match are submitted.
7. After submitting the results, the match will move to the Completed match section and the winner will be indicated on the Match Details screen.