As a Tournament Director, you can easily manage the tournament prize money in order to set the payouts for winners in your tournament.
1. To get started managing tournament prize money, tap the "More" menu item in the bottom navigation bar, then the "Play" menu item once on the More screen:
2. On the Play screen tap on a tournament you want to manage the prize money for:
3. After tapping on the tournament, you will be taken to the Tournament screen. From here tap on the menu on the top right:
4. Tapping on the menu on the top right will bring up the tournament director menu options. Tap on the "Allocate Prize Money" option:
5. Tapping on the "Allocate Prize Money" option will bring you to the Entry Fees / Prize Money screen. Tap on "Allocate Prize Money"
6. Tapping on the "Allocate Prize Money" will bring you to the Allocate Prize Money:
7. On this screen, simply enter the amounts you want each place to win and tap "Save". This will save the allocations and will reflect on the Prize Money section of the Tournaments screen: