ZenSports allows you to easily edit a tournament you manage.
1. To get started editing a tournament, tap the "More" menu item in the bottom navigation bar, then the "Play" menu item once on the More screen:
2. On the Play screen tap on a tournament you want to edit:
3. After tapping on a tournament, you will be taken to the Tournament screen. From here tap on the menu on the top right:
4. Tapping on the menu on the top right will bring up the tournament director menu options. Tap on the "Edit Tournament" option:
5. Tapping on the "Edit Tournament" option will bring you to the Edit Tournament Details screen:
On the Edit Tournament Details screen, you will see 5 sections that represent each step from the Create Tournament flow.
6. Tapping on the "Edit" CTA of each section will bring up that specific step where you will be able to edit those details for that section. Tap on "Save" to save your updates to the tournament.
NOTE: there are a few instances where certain sections can no longer be updated:
- After a player has registered for your tournament or Prize money has been allocated, the Tournament Fees can no longer be changed.
- After entries have been closed, the Tournament Format can no longer be changed.