ZenSports allows you to easily create an esports tournament.
1. To get started creating tournaments, tap the "More" menu item in the bottom navigation bar, then the "Play" menu item once on the More screen:
2. On the Play screen tap on the "Create Tournament" CTA on the top left. This will take you to Step 1 of the Create Tournament flow.
3. Step 1 of the Create Tournament flow will ask for the tournament information details:
The sport that is played in the tournament
After you have filled in the Tournament Information tap the "Next' button at the bottom. This will take you to Create Tournament Step 2:
4. On Create Tournament Step 2, you'll need to enter the Tournament Format and Type. This will determine how the tournament bracket is managed:
Tap "Next" after you have selected the Tournament Format to move to the next step.
4. On Create Tournament Step 3, you'll need to enter the Tournament Date/Time and Frequency. This will determine when your tournament starts and how often you want to tournament to run:
Tap "Next" after you have selected the Tournament Date/Time and Frequency to move to the next step.
5. On Create Tournament Step 4, you'll need to enter the Tournament Fees. This will determine how much players will need to pay when they register for the tournament:
NOTE: Currently tournament fees are not charged in the app. You will need to take payments offline. This is just a way of letting players know what the fee is.
Tap "Next" after you have set the Tournament Fees to move to the next step.
6. On Create Tournament Step 5, you can enter additional information such as the Twitch channel you want to use as a way to broadcast to the audience any updates and commentary on the tournament and any notes you might want to let everyone know about the tournament:
Tap "Create" after you have added the additional information. This will create the tournament and take you to the Tournament screen, where you can further manage the Tournament.