ZenSports allows you to easily find upcoming esports tournaments that you can participate in or watch.
- To get started finding tournaments, tap the "More" menu item in the bottom navigation bar, then the "Play" menu item once on the More screen:
2. On the Play screen you will find a list of esports tournaments. Each tournament is represented by a card that contains information about the tournament such as the name, location, date/time, format, and an image of the tournament.
3. If you are looking for a specific tournament you can filter the list of tournaments by tapping on the filter icon on the top right:
4. On the Play Screen Filter you can filter by the following criteria:
- Current/History - This filter allows you to view tournaments based on if they have already happened or not.
- Sport - This filter allows you to filter the tournaments by sport.
- Format - This filter allows you to filter the list of tournaments by the tournament format.
After choosing the filter criteria, tap "Apply" and the tournaments should be filtered by the selected criteria.