The process for adding a debit or credit card for depositing USD funds is simple.
You can add debit or credit cards in 3 ways:
- Making your first debit/credit card deposit
- Adding a card on the Deposit Amount screen
- adding a card on the Manage Debit/Credit card screen
Adding a card by making your first deposit
If you have not already added a debit or credit card, you will automatically be re-directed to the Add Debit/Credit Card form if you attempt to make a Debit/Credit Card Deposit:
Adding a card on the Deposit Amount screen
If you have already added a debit or credit card, you will see an Add Debit/Credit Card button on the top right of the Deposit Amount screen:
Adding a card on the Manage Debit/Credit Cards screen
You can add a debit/credit card through the Manage Debit/Credit Cards screen by tapping the Add Debit/Credit Card button on the top right.
1. The 3 ways to add a debit/credit card will all lead you to the following Add Debit Card screen:
2. On the Add Debit Card screen you will need to enter you debit card information and then tap "Save"
3. Once you've submitted your debit card information, you will be taken to the Debit Card Authorization screen.
4. On the Debit Card Authorization screen, you will be instructed to login into your online bank account that your debit card is associated with to retrieve a 4 digit code, The code is located in the description of a test transaction in your statements. The description of the transaction should have the PRM label on it along with the 4 digit code. This process is necessary in order to make sure that you are the owner of the debit card.
Enter that code in the Verification code field of the Debit Card Authorization screen and tap "Verify" to authorize the debit card.
5. Once the debit card has been authorized you can begin making deposits via debit card!