You can easily manage your debit cards from the Manage Fiat Accounts screen. Here you can view all the debit cards your use for depositing USD funds.
1. To get started in managing your debit cards, tap the "Funds" menu item in the bottom navigation bar, then the "Manage Fiat Accounts" menu item once on the Funds screen:
NOTE: You will not see this option if you have not KYC verified through Prime Trust.
2. On the Manage Fiat Accounts screen, you will see your options to manage your debit cards or wire instructions.
NOTE: you will only see the options to manage debit cards and wire instructions if you have previously added them before by making deposits via the debit card or withdrawals via wire transfer or by adding them manually in the Manage Fiat Account screens.
3. To manage your debit cards, tap on "Debit Cards". This will take you to the Manage Debit Cards screen.
On this screen you can do the following:
- Add a new debit card by tapping on the Add Debit Card CTA.
- View the details of the debit cards you've previously added.
- Delete a debit card.