This support article already assumes that you've gone through the Prime Trust KYC/AML verification since ZenSports requires that all customers go through Prime Trust KYC/AML verification prior to withdrawing funds via wire transfer. If you have not already gone through Prime Trust KYC/AML verification, you will need to do that first before proceeding to withdraw funds via wire transfer. Click here to read the support article on how to go through Prime Trust KYC/AML verification.
Cha-ching! That's the sound of ZenSports sending you funds that you've requested to withdraw.
You've worked hard to win some bets and generate winnings, and now it's time to cash out. You can submit a request to withdraw funds from within ZenSports in just a few seconds.
- To get started in withdrawing, tap the "Funds" menu item in the bottom navigation bar, then the "Withdraw Funds" menu item once on the Funds screen:
2. Once you're on the Withdraw Funds screen, choose which wallet you want to withdraw funds from by tapping the wallet.
NOTE: Your wallet with the highest balance will be shown initially by default when you come to the Withdraw Funds screen.
3. After tapping on the wallet, you will be taken to the Wallet selection screen below:
4. After you select the USD wallet, you'll need to select how your USD will be withdrawn. In this case, select Wire Transfer.
5. After you select the Wire Transfer option, you will you will be taken to the Withdrawal Amount screen.
NOTE: If this is your first time making a withdrawal via debit card, you will be taken to the Add Wire Instructions screen where you can add wire instructions to a bank you want your funds sent to.
6. On the Withdrawal Amount screen, you will see a list of wire instructions that are available for you to withdraw funds to. By default your most recently added wire is at the top of the list with the "Amount in USD to withdraw" field under it.
Enter the amount you would like to withdraw in the field and tap "Submit Withdrawal"
7. After you tap "Submit Withdrawal" on the Withdrawal Amount screen, you should see a Withdrawal Request Received pop up appear with your withdrawal amount.