This support article already assumes that you've gone through the Prime Trust KYC/AML verification since ZenSports requires that all customers go through Prime Trust KYC/AML verification prior to depositing funds via debit/credit card. If you have not already gone through Prime Trust KYC/AML verification, you will need to do that first before proceeding to deposit funds via debit/credit card. Click here to read the support article on how to go through Prime Trust KYC/AML verification.
ZenSports makes it super easy to instantly deposit USD via Debit/Credit Card into your account, so you don't have to incur any long delays and can get started in betting on sports right away.
- To get started in depositing funds, tap the "Funds" menu item in the bottom navigation bar, then the "Deposit Funds" menu item once on the Funds screen:
2. Select "USD" as the method you'd like to use to deposit funds:
3. After you tap on "USD" as the method you want to deposit funds into your Zensports account. You will be giving a choice to deposit USD via USDT (Tether), Debit/Credit Card, or Wire Transfer. Tap on "Debit/Credit Card":
4. After you select "Debit/Credit Card" as your method to deposit USD in the above screen, you'll be taken to the Deposit Amount screen.
NOTE: If this is your first time making a deposit via debit/credit card, you will be taken to the Add Debit/Credit Card screen where you can add a debit/credit card.
5. On the Deposit Amount screen, you will see a list of Debit/Credit cards that are available for you to deposit funds from. By default, your most recently added card is at the top of the list with the "Amount in USD to deposit" field under it.
Enter the amount you would like to deposit in the field and tap "Submit Deposit":
6. After you tap "Submit Deposit" on the Deposit Amount screen, you should see a deposit confirmation pop up appear with your deposit amount: