You can view and manage all filled orders (both Market and Limit) from within the Order History tab of the Trade screen within the ZenSports Exchange.
To get started, tap the "Funds" menu item in the bottom navigation bar, then the "Exchange" menu item once on the Funds screen:
After tapping "Exchange" you will be taken to the Markets screen. Tap the trading pair you wish to see your Order History for:
After tapping on the trading pair, you will be taken to the Trade screen. From here, tap on the "Order History" tab:
After tapping on the "Order History" tab, you will see a list of your executed trades, Each order will have the following information:
- Limit Buy (green), Limit Sell (red), Market Buy (green), or Market Sell (red) designation - this is the type of order executed.
- Date - the date the order was placed (not filled).
- Price (Second Currency) - the price of the order in terms of the second currency of the trading pair.
- Quantity - the quantity of the order in terms of the first currency of the trading pair.
- Filled - the Quantity of the Limit order that has been filled (in terms of the first currency of the trading pair).
- Total Price Paid - Price (Second Currency) times Quantity (First Currency)
- Transaction Fee - The transaction fee total paid for that order.