When you create a Limit Order, it may or may not get filled right away, or it may get partially filled with the remaining part unfilled.
ZenSports has an Open Orders tab within the Exchange that makes it easy to view your open Limit Orders.
To view your Open Orders, tap the "Funds" menu item in the bottom navigation bar, then the "Exchange" menu item once on the Funds screen:
After tapping "Exchange", you will be taken to the Markets screen. Tap the trading pair you wish to see your Open Orders for:
After tapping on the trading pair, you will be taken to the Trade screen. From here, tap on the "Open Orders" tab:
On the Open Orders tab, you will see a list of all of your unfilled, Open Limit Orders (either fully or partially unfilled). Each order will have the following information:
- Limit Buy (green) or Limit Sell (red).
- Date - the date the Limit order was placed (not executed or filled).
- Price (Second Currency) - the price of the Limit order in terms of the second currency of the trading pair.
- Quantity - the quantity of the Limit order in terms of the first currency of the trading pair.
- Filled - the quantity of the Limit order that has been filled (in terms of the first currency of the trading pair).
If you want to filter your Open Orders tab by Buy or Sell orders, simply change the filter to what you want to see:
You can also cancel your open Orders by tapping on the "Cancel" button next to the order.