ZenSports makes it super easy to instantly deposit USDT (Tether) into your account, so you don't have to incur any long delays, and can get started in betting on sports right away.
To get started in depositing funds, tap the "Funds" menu item in the bottom navigation bar, then the "Deposit Funds" menu item once on the Funds screen:
2. Select "USD" as the method you'd like to use to deposit funds:
3. After you tap on "USD" as the method you want to deposit funds into your Zensports account. You will be giving a choice to deposit USD via USDT (Tether), Debit/Credit Card, or Wire Transfer. Tap on "USDT (Tether)":
4. After you select "USDT (Tether)" as the method you want to deposit USD with in the above screen, you'll be prompted to enter in the amount in either USDT or $USD equivalent amount. You can use the toggle to choose which input you want to enter the value in. For example, if you want to deposit $25 worth of USDT, you can either enter in $25 in the USD input or enter 25.0441 in the USDT input (This is based on an exchange rate of $0.9982 / 1 USDT). Once you are finished, tap the blue Continue button:
5. After you tap Continue, you'll then come to the following screen. See below the screenshot for an explanation of the six labeled sections:
Section 1 - This is the toggle where you can choose to either display the temporary wallet address to send funds to or display the QR code to scan and send funds to.
Section 2 - Assuming you have the "Copy" option toggled on, this is the temporary wallet address that is tied specifically to your ZenSports account. Any funds sent to this address will automatically be credited to your account, even if the timer above has expired. This wallet address changes each time you come to this screen for security purposes, but it's always tied to your account.
NOTE: We only support USDT for the Ethereum blockchain (not Omni). Make sure to only send USDT funds from an ERC-20 wallet to the temporary wallet address.
Section 3 - These are quick copy buttons that you can use to easily copy the Tether wallet address or amount to the clipboard on your phone.
6. As the final step for depositing USDT (Tether) into your ZenSports account, you will need to send funds from your personal USDT wallet to the temporary wallet address displayed on the screen above. You can send ANY amount of USDT to the temporary wallet displayed to you -- you do NOT need to send in the exact amount that you typed in on the previous screen. That amount just makes it easier to know how much you need to send in order to get that equivalent amount. But no matter how much you send in, ZenSports will automatically calculate the equivalent $USD amount, and will credit your account.