While the ZenSports team does its best to release bug-free code and also fix bugs as quickly as possible, mistakes or bugs are still bound to come up given how quickly we're moving to add new features and build a world-class product.
If you find a bug in our app, please bring it to our attention right away by chatting with us in the app or submitting an email to [email protected]. While it's possible that you're the only one that is incurring the issue, more likely than not, others are incurring the same issue as well. We can only know about issues if our customers help us out when they encounter a problem.
You'll be eligible to receive a bug bounty from ZenSports if you submit a bug report to us and it meets all of the following criteria:
- We're able to reproduce the same bug on our end.
- We haven't already identified the bug prior to you submitting the bug report.
- You are a paying customer that has had at least $100 in betting volume in the past 30 days,
When you submit a bug report to us, we'll let you know if you're eligible for the bug bounty based on the above criteria. If you are eligible for the bug bounty, the amount of the bounty will depend on the severity of the bug:
- Blocker Bug - these are bugs that don't offer a workaround in our app and prevent all customers from placing bets or depositing/withdrawing/exchanging funds. Blocker bugs will earn a $25 bug bounty.
- Non-Blocker Bug - these are bugs that don't impact the ability for customers to place bets or deposit/withdraw/exchange funds, or where there is a workaround in our app. Non-Blocker bugs will earn a $10 bug bounty. Most bug bounties fit into this category.
**All bug bounties will be paid in the form of a credit to the SPORTS wallet of your ZenSports betting account.
If a bug or software error results in an incorrect transaction being paid out to a customer, then ZenSports will issue an offsetting transaction, depending on the error:
- Error in Favor of the Customer - If a transaction error occurs that results in too many funds being credited to a customer's account, or not enough funds being debited from a customer's account, then upon ZenSports discovering the error, a corresponding debit for the funds overage will be subtracted from the customer's account.
- Error in Favor of ZenSports - If a transaction error occurs that results in too many funds being debited from a customer's account, or not enough funds being credited to a customer's account, then upon ZenSports discovering the error, a corresponding credit for the funds shortage will be added to the customer's account.
**In both situations above, ZenSports will also credit the customer's account $10 as an inconvenience fee for having to deal with the error.