ZenSports is in full compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information and allowing you to control which notifications you want to receive or opting out entirely from receiving notifications from us.
As discussed in Different Notification Methods from ZenSports, ZenSports provides 3 types of notifications:
- In-Product Notifications -- you'll see In-Product Notifications if you tap on the "Notifs" tab in the bottom navigation bar.
- Push Notifications -- notifications that come from the operating system of your phone outside of the ZenSports app.
- Email Notifications -- emails sent to the email address that you have on file with your ZenSports account.
Within those 3 Notification Methods, ZenSports classifies notifications into 4 different groups:
- All Notifications -- every notification under the ZenSports sun.
- Important Reminders -- important reminders and confirmations that you should NOT turn off. This includes notifications like reminders to submit results as the Maker or that results were submitted as the Taker.
- Product & Sports Betting Tips -- training and product tips on how to use our app, along with sports betting tips.
- Special Promotions & Offers -- receive special promotions, offers, and bonus opportunities from ZenSports.
The easiest way to opt out or opt in to some or all of the above notifications is to go to the "Notification Settings" screen and turn off or on which notifications you don't/do longer want to receive. By default, all notifications are automatically turned on.
Here are the steps to manage your Notification Settings:
Go to the Settings screen, which can be accessed from the "More" tab in the bottom navigation bar:
From the Settings screen, tap on the "Notification Settings" menu item:
Once you're on the Notification Settings screen, you'll see the 4 groups of notifications mentioned above, along with 2 of the 3 notification methods mentioned above (note: you can't unsubscribe from in-product notifications because you only see those when actually in the ZenSports app):
Simply toggle on or off which notifications you'd like to stop receiving or would like to start receiving again if you previously turned them off. The blue toggle means that notification is turned on; the gray toggle means that notification is turned off:
**NOTE: ZenSports recommends that at a minimum, you stay subscribed both via Email and Push Notifications to the "Important Reminders" group of notifications, otherwise you may miss very critical notifications related to your ZenSports account. ZenSports is NOT responsible if you fail to submit results as the Maker due to not receiving notifications, etc.
Unsubscribing from Email Notifications directly within the Email
You can also get to the Notification Settings screen to unsubscribe specifically from Email Notifications by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link from directly within the email:
You must have the ZenSports app installed and click the Unsubscribe link from your phone to do this because clicking on the link will take you to the Notification Settings screen within the app.