This support article already assumes that you've gone through KYC/AML verification since ZenSports requires that all customers go through KYC/AML verification prior to withdrawing funds. If you have not already gone through KYC/AML verification, you will need to do that first before proceeding to withdraw funds. Click here to read the support article on how to go through KYC/AML verification.
Cha-ching! That's the sound of ZenSports sending you funds that you've requested to withdraw.
You've worked hard to win some bets and generate winnings, and now it's time to cash out. You can submit a request to withdraw funds from within ZenSports in just a few seconds.
- To get started in withdrawing, tap the "Funds" menu item in the bottom navigation bar, then the "Withdraw Funds" menu item once on the Funds screen:
2. Once you're on the Withdraw Funds screen, choose which wallet you want to withdraw funds from by tapping the wallet.
NOTE: Your wallet with the highest balance will be shown initially by default when you come to the Withdraw Funds screen.
3. After tapping on the wallet, you will be taken to the Wallet selection screen.
4. After you select the SPORTS wallet, you will need to enter the amount you want to withdraw and the ICONex wallet address to send funds to. ICONex is the blockchain that SPORTS tokens run on. Remember to only send funds to the same wallet type, so make sure the wallet address you enter is your ICONex wallet.
5. After you tap the blue Continue button in the above screen, you'll be shown a confirmation message, asking you to double check that the withdrawal amount and the wallet address that you entered in is correct:
Be sure that you've entered the correct wallet address. Cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible, and once ZenSports sends funds to a wallet address that you requested, it can't be undone. If you enter in the wrong wallet address, your funds will be lost forever. So be sure to double check that your wallet address is correct before confirming.
Sharing of wallet addresses with other ZenSports customers for withdrawal purposes is strictly prohibited.
You must either use: 1) a wallet address that only you have used in ZenSports before, or 2) a new wallet address that's never been used in ZenSports before. If you submit a withdrawal request using a wallet address previously used by a different ZenSports customer, you'll be asked to provide a new wallet address to receive funds at, and you'll have to wait another 24 business hours for the withdrawal to be processed.