This support article already assumes that you've gone through KYC/AML verification, since ZenSports requires that all customers go through KYC/AML verification prior to withdrawing funds. If you haven not already gone through KYC/AML verification, you will need to do that first before proceeding to withdraw funds. Click here to read the support article on how to go through KYC/AML verification.
Cha-ching! That's the sound of ZenSports sending you funds that you've requested to withdraw.
You've worked hard to win some bets and generate winnings, and now it's time to cash out. You can submit a request to withdraw funds from within ZenSports in just a few seconds.
- To get started in withdrawing funds, tap the "Funds" menu item in the bottom navigation bar, then the "Withdraw Funds" menu item once on the Funds screen:
2. Once you're on the Withdraw Funds screen, choose which wallet you want to withdraw funds from by tapping the wallet.
3. Tapping on the wallet will bring you to the wallet selection screen.
4. You will need to enter the amount you want to withdraw and the wallet address to send funds to. Remember to only send funds to the same wallet type. ie Do NOT send funds from your ZenSports Bitcoin wallet to a non Bitcoin wallet.
5. After you tap the blue Continue button in the above screen, you'll be shown a confirmation message, asking you to double check that the withdrawal amount and the wallet address that you entered in is correct:
Be sure that you've entered in the correct wallet address. Cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible, and once ZenSports sends funds to a wallet address that you requested, it can't be undone. If you enter in the wrong wallet address, your funds will be lost forever. So be sure to double check that your wallet address is correct before confirming.