If you like to accept bets for the same leagues, sports, teams, and players frequently, you don't have to search for them over and over again each time you want to accept someone else's bet. Instead, ZenSports lets you choose your favorite leagues, sports, teams, and players just one time, and then see bets available for just those favorite bets each time.
1. First, you'll need to set up some Favorites. The easiest way to do this is to tap on the "Favorites" tab at the top of the Bet screen, and then tap the "Create Favorites" button:
2. Next, search for any favorite leagues, teams, players, etc. in the search box at the top of the screen, and select the one you want:
3. After you search for and select your favorites, the'll be shown to you on the Edit Favorites screen. You can delete any favorites by tapping on the red X button on the right side. When you're done adding/editing favorites, tap the "Done" button in the upper right corner:
4. After you tap Done button on the screen above, you'll be taken back to the Favorites tab on the Bet screen, and you'll see all of the bets that match your Favorites criteria. You can also come back to the Favorites tab at any point to view the bets that match your Favorites criteria:
5. You can edit your favorites at any point by tapping the "Edit" button at the top of the screen while you're on the Favorites tab (to the left of the Create Bet button):
You can also get to the Add/Edit Favorites screen from the Discover People screen if you either do not set up any favorites yet, or if you've already discovered everyone that has the same interests that you do.