We know there's nothing more frustrating than to send a payment to someone, and not know what the heck the status of it is. That's why we've taken extra time to build out the features to make sure you're always in the loop as to what the status of your payment is.
1. After you send funds from your personal cryptocurrency wallet to the temporary wallet address given to you by ZenSports, you can re-open up the ZenSports app and you'll be shown the following Payment Detected screen:
The above screen will show you how many confirmations on the blockchain your payment has gone through out of the total number of required confirmations. Bitcoin transactions require 2 confirmations, Ethereum transactions require 4 confirmations, and Litecoin transactions require 3 confirmations.
2. If you want more detail about how long the confirmation/transaction process will take, you can tap the "How Long Will This Take?" link at the bottom of the above screen, and you'll be taken to the following screen, which will explain in more detail how the deposit process works within ZenSports (and will continue to show you the number of confirmations):
If you want to dig further into the status of your blockchain transaction, tap the "block explorer" link in the fourth bullet point above, and you'll be taken outside of ZenSports to the blockchain where you can view the real-time status of your transaction. When you're done on this screen, just tap the "Done" button in the upper right corner.
3. You do NOT need to sit around on these Payment Detected and Processing Time screens waiting around for your deposit to clear. Instead, you can relax, go have a cup of coffee, and enjoy life. ZenSports will automatically send you a push and in-product notification once your payment has been detected on the blockchain and once it's been fully processed:
You'll also receive an email once your transaction/deposit has fully processed. Be sure to have your notification settings turned on or you won't receive these notifications or the email.
4. Once you've been notified that your payment has fully processed, you can see that the funds have been added to your Available Balance on the Funds screen. You can access the Funds screen from the bottom navigation bar, or tap on the notification letting you know that the payment was fully processed:
5. You're now officially ready to start placing some bets!!! :)